Established in 1905, TWC is the oldest waterproofing contractor in the United States. TWC created the industry and has led its evolution for more than 100 years. Their craftsmanship is renowned across the architectural spectrum, from traditional masonry repair and restoration to the application of the most advanced composite membrane systems. Now in common ownership, TWC and Greenwood Industries work together seamlessly to design and install waterproofing solutions that meet the specifics needs of any building.
Role and Responsibilities:
The Estimator will be responsible for performing take-offs, composing estimates, and submitting proposals for various Waterproofing scopes requested by General Contractors. Applicant will be required to become familiar with company cost association and waterproofing application methods. Selected person will work with several other estimating personnel and report to the Vice President. The job will entail communicating with clients throughout the bid process, assembling quotation submittal packages, and communicating and coordinating with company field management personnel.
The following skills are strongly recommended for consideration:
· Experience reading blueprints/plans/specifications.
· Working knowledge of construction terminology and methodology.
· Prior experience working with construction management personnel.
· Excellent math, writing, communication (English), customer service, and organizational skills.
· Must be fully capable of interpreting architectural drawings or renderings and computing square foot or lineal foot estimates.
· Prior experience assembling Quotation Proposals with product information, general conditions, descriptions of services being provided and associated documentation supporting proposed pricing.
The following are preferred skills or experience that will enhance possible employment and initial compensation offers:
· Prior or current knowledge of waterproofing products and services.
· Prior experience performing estimates of commercial waterproofing proposals.
· Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office computer software including Word and Excel
· Experience with Bluebeam Revu software.
· Experience with On Screen Take off Software.
Job Type: Full-time
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to Commute:
Work Location: In person
Greenwood Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.