Certification & Affiliations
Greenwood Industries commitment to excellence manifests itself in many forms, including support of and active participation in numerous federal, local government, and industry-related organizations.
Preventative Maintenance Program
Staying on Top of Your Roof
Your roof has a brutal job. Blistering heat, freezing cold, driving rain and high winds challenge your roof all year long. Exposure to greases, oils, acids and other chemicals can degrade membrane roofs. Ponding water enables algae and vegetation to grow and jeopardize the integrity of a roof system.
Installing high-quality roof is critical for protecting your building, but you can’t stop there. Maintenance is essential. Greenwood Industries offers a cost-effective customized preventative maintenance program to keep your roof clean and functioning properly, thereby extending its lifespan.
Don’t let your roof go it alone.
What does our annual inspection entail?
- Document defective areas
- Document weakening roof sections or details
- Check list of accessories around existing rooftop units
- Debris removal
- Drain clearing
- Check pipes, drains, flashings, and terminations for leakage points
- Caulk minor areas of concern if needed
How a Preventive Maintenance Program works
Every roof is unique. That is why each one of our maintenance programs is customized to meet the requirements of your roof. Time spent evaluating the roof conditions makes it possible to establish a maintenance program that is based on the value of the roof and thus reduces the normal aging process and avoids all expensive roof repairs.
- 24/7 on-call service team
- Same day service
- At least one annual inspection is required to enroll in a Maintenance Program
- You will be provided with a full report which can be accessed on a customer web based portal
- Detailed pictures included
- Budget pricing can be provided on repairs and reroof findings
- Small Repairs to stop visible leaks to be included in annual inspection
- Repair recommendations to be included in roof assessment or service call
Preventative Maintenance Package Benefits
A maintenance plan will allow you to maximize your roof performance while respecting your budget. In fact, maintenance fees are significantly lower than repair costs.
- Stay proactive Not Reactive when it comes to upkeep with your roof system
- Identify issues in their early stages when corrections are minor
- Regular maintenance can address problems before they occur
- Enhance the life expectancy of your current roof system
- Detailed inspections and reports
- Repairs to be completed correctly within warranty expectations
- Facility production increases while maintenance cost decrease with when roofs are properly maintained
- Extends Roof Lifespan
Contact our Preventative Maintenance Division to set up your roof assessment
Call (508) 865-4040 x 260
"I'd like to formally thank the Service Department at Greenwood Industries for their professionalism and dedication to their work. From the first call we made to you as a new customer, I could tell you were dedicated to great service. After that first call, your technician called to confirm his anticipated arrival time, and actually arrived on time! All of the various roof leaks were satisfactorily repaired and you even called the next day to check on the performance of those repairs. As a Master Electrician who has worked in a service role for many years, and now as acting Facility Manager for one of the Commonwealth's most critical buildings, it was refreshing to see that same respect, values, and professional displayed by your techs that I remember from years past. You just don't see this kind of customer service as often as we'd like anymore."
Russell Cook, Acting Facility Manager, Electrical Engineer, Massachusetts Division of Capital Asset Management and Maintenance (DCAMM)